At Jennifer Perkins, DDS, we consider all of our patients friends. When you visit our Huntsville, AL dentist office, we always want you to feel as welcome as you do in a friend’s home!
Why would you choose our office over the office next door? I would say that a patient would choose us because we offer more than just the average dental experience. When a patient comes to us, we're going to spend time with them, we're going to find out what their wants and needs are, we're going to find out if they have any anxiety about coming into the dental office. And once we know all of those things, we have the start of a pretty good relationship with that patient, and that is the most important thing to us in this office, building relationships with patients. We consider them our friends, and eventually they become part of an extended family here, through the office. It's not unusual for me or any of my team members to see patients outside of the office and walk up to them and recognized them, and just say, "Hi."
We work at the patient's pace. If they need to stop, if they need to take a break, we're more than willing to do that. We make a point of booking appointments with enough time to take care of patients' special needs or special requests. We actually do go the extra mile with patients. We find out if they're having a difficult time at home. Over the years it has not been unusual to send some flowers, or cook Thanksgiving dinner for a family because they were not able. They were taking care of their extended family and older parents, and they missed the holiday, so we took care of it for them.
So even though building relationships with our patients is very important, I still want you to know that we take our dental skills very seriously. We spend time doing extra education. We seek out the higher level laboratories to make excellent restorations for us. We choose the finer materials for our patients, so that when they leave they know that they've been well cared for, and they've been given excellent dental care.
We’ve assembled a caring team that offers you many of the comforts of home, including:
- Snuggly blankets
- Soft pillows
- Refreshing beverages
- TVs in our care rooms
We’ll even invite you to select complimentary goodies like lip balm and dental floss from our smile bar!
To visit a dental office where you’re treated as a friend, call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002.
What Drives Our “Dentistry Designed Around You” Approach
Dr. Jennifer Perkins has been a dentist for over 20 years. She founded this office so she could practice dentistry the way she wanted to. This means:
- Not using inexpensive materials or otherwise cutting corners to boost the bottom line. We take pride in our work, so we use the highest-quality materials and partner with top labs for services like dental crowns.
- Taking time to build great relationships and do great work instead of rushing through appointments. We’ll tweak your treatment until you are completely happy with the results!
- Offering a full range of dental services for the entire family, instead of specializing in just one or two treatments. Since you can get everything from dental exams to dental implants in just one place, you’ll save valuable time!
- Taking advantage of the latest technology, such as digital X-rays, for improved diagnosis. It also means less time and hassle for you. We even offer state-of-the-art dental treatment options, like the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique for treating gum recession.
- Not dismissing your dental anxiety. We always take your concerns seriously. Ask us about dental sedation options, which can help you be totally relaxed during procedures.
To experience dentistry designed around you, call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002. Or use our online form to make an appointment at our Huntsville, AL dentist office.