We are grateful to live in a compassionate community where people care about their neighbors. We hope to welcome patients back for routine care soon. In the meantime, we are available to treat dental emergencies.
As a reminder, these are some examples of oral emergencies:
- Persistent throbbing/aching tooth PAIN
- Major swelling
- Broken teeth with PAIN
- Acute injury with loosened tooth
- Any persistent bleeding (not just when flossing)
These situations are not considered emergencies:
- Crowns that come off (try Fixodent, not “temp cement”)
- Chipped or broken front teeth
- Broken tooth, crown, or filling without pain
- Mouth ulcers (use sore throat spray for discomfort)
If you have questions about whether you should come in for emergency dental care, call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002 in Huntsville, AL.