The world is slowly returning to normal. As it does, you will have more reasons to spend time with family and friends. You might even look forward to that first staff meeting when the entire office has reopened and working-from-home become the exception rather than the rule.
When that time comes, you want to share your happiness with the people around you. If you feel self-conscious about your teeth, you may feel the need to hide that smile.
That’s also why now is a great time to schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Jennifer Perkins in Huntsville, AL. Together, we can plan your smile makeover so you can have the confident smile you have dreamed of having.
Call 256-801-0002 to contact us today.
Feel More Confident in Your Daily Life
Can cosmetic dentistry improve the appearance of your teeth? Absolutely, it can.
But that’s not the biggest benefit of this aspect of dental care. The emotional and psychological benefits are often more important.
When you don’t like your smile, you are less likely to share it with others. That can become an obstacle in your everyday life.
Imagine going to a job interview in which you are worried that your potential employer might judge you because of your teeth. This can cause you to give them the wrong impression about how you would be as a co-worker.
Imagine having a lunch meeting or a video call with a potential client. You are trying to convince them to work with your company, but every time you speak, you feel compelled to cover your mouth with your hand. This could become a distraction, and it may mean your potential client doesn’t have your full attention.
Now, how you would feel if you feel good about your smile? You would not spend energy worrying about whether you should hide it. You would not be concerned about someone seeing your teeth. Instead, you could be yourself and make your best case to be hired or to convince a client to work with your company.
Chart Your Own Path
Smile makeovers can be quite different from person to person. To get your smile looking how you want, you need to start by talking to a caring dental professional, like Dr. Perkins. By sharing your goals for your smile, we can help you chart a path to get your smile where you want it to be.
Your smile transformation may be simple, or it could include multiple services:
- Dental Veneers – Many patients find that veneers are a fast and effective solution to correcting multiple issues at the same time to create a smile that looks straight and bright without any chipped teeth or gaps in your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional options go deep to remove stains more effectively than products you might find in stores.
- Tooth Contouring – If you have large or misshapen teeth, this is how you reshape them to fit in with the rest of your smile.
- Orthodontics – You can choose one of our modern treatments to get your teeth in line.
- Restorative Dental Care – Sometimes making your smile look better means fixing a decayed or broken tooth or replacing missing teeth.
Get Started on Your New Smile
Change your smile. At the office of Jennifer Perkins DDS in Huntsville, AL, we welcome you to call 256-801-0002. Check our website regularly for updated information on the treatments we can provide or contact us online.