September is almost over, which means … Halloween is near. Thanksgiving is close behind, and Christmas items might be in stores before either of those other holidays arrives.
All of those celebrations are good reasons to take lots of pictures to share on social media. It also makes now a great time to schedule an appointment for some cosmetic dentistry. At our Huntsville, AL dental office, you have time to give your smile a boost before you pick out your costume or take your family Christmas picture.
Keep reading to learn about some of your options. Then call 256-801-0002 to set up an appointment at the office of Jennifer Perkins, DDS.
Simple Ways to Give Your Smile a Boost
Sometimes a little something can go a long way. If you have been feeling self-conscious about smiling, it’s time to do something to improve your self-confidence.
You’ll be getting together with family and friends in the closing months of the year. You want them to know that you are having a good time. Here are a few quick ways to fix the flaws that could keep you from showing off your pearly whites:
- Teeth Whitening — To be clear, we are talking about professional whitening, not the stuff you will find in stores. If you truly want a whiter, brighter smile, take advantage of our in-office treatment. You can see a difference in a single trip to our practice.
- Dental Bonding — Bonding is about as simple as cosmetic dental care can be. By applying a tooth-colored resin to your smile, we can repair chipped, cracked, and stained teeth in a jiffy. We can even close gaps between your teeth. Let us show you how easy it can be done.
- Dental Veneers — Veneers can correct all the same issues as bonding, plus they can make crooked smiles look straight. Veneers are more durable, so they can be a long-lasting solution as well.
- Teeth contouring — Do you have some teeth that look misshapen or large compared to the rest of your smile? Teeth contouring is a way to remove some enamel and reshape those teeth so they fit better with the rest of your mouth.
- Crown lengthening — If you have “short” teeth, it may be because your gums are concealing some of your teeth. Using a dental laser, we can painlessly remove some of your gum tissue so your teeth are more noticeable when you smile.
Let Everyone See How Happy the Holidays Can Be
Having a nice smile can do more than improve your time at the annual office Christmas party. It can affect how you feel in everyday situations — meeting a client for a business lunch, talking to your child’s teachers, or just having a friendly chat with the person next to you in line to get coffee.