We wish you happy holidays and a happy New Year. While you are out and about doing your last bit of Christmas shopping, keep yourself in mind.
By getting something for yourself, you could have a reason to smile for many, many holiday seasons to come by giving yourself the gift of cosmetic dentistry. In Huntsville, AL, you can transform your smile by visiting the office of Jennifer Perkins, DDS.
Keep reading to learn about our variety of services, or better yet, schedule a consultation to find out how we can help you make the changes you want to see.
Call 256-801-0002 now to take your first step toward the smile you’ve been dreaming about.
Do More Than Improve Your Smile
Every year, millions of Americans spent billions of dollars on cosmetic dental care. This isn’t because people are vain or self-absorbed.
However, it is true that improving your smile can give a boost to your self-confidence. We all want to look our best. It’s the reason we change our hairstyles and get new clothes from time to time.
But smiles are something that we have the rest of our lives. How you feel about your smile can and does affect how you interact with people in professional and social situations. When you are thinking about the “flaws” in your teeth, you may not feel as comfortable talking to new people or smiling for a photo to be posted on social media.
By giving yourself a smile makeover, you can feel more relaxed and quit worrying about whether other people may be judging you because of the appearance of your teeth.
Make the Right Change for You
You have your choice of ways to give your smile an upgrade at our office. We offer all of these services:
- Bonding — With tooth bonding, a tooth-colored resin is applied to your teeth. This can fix chips and cracks, close small gaps between teeth, and conceal stains.
- Contouring & crown lengthening — Contouring and lengthening are great ways to either remove a bit from your or reveal more it. This is easier today because of our dental laser.
- Orthodontics — You can reposition your teeth to create a smile that looks perfectly straight with the help of Invisalign aligners or Six Month Smiles.
- Veneers — Dental veneers can are a more durable fix for the same issues as dental bonding. Plus veneers can be used to make crooked teeth look straight, too.
- Whitening — Professional teeth whitening remains one of our most popular treatments. It’s easy to see why when you see the stains leaving your smile.
In some situations, you may even want to consider a restorative option, such as dental crowns as another way to improve your smile. Whether you get one service or combine multiple treatments together, we can help you create the plan to make your smile the best it can be.