If you’ve got multiple missing teeth or several issues that affect your smile, we can help you create a plan for a comprehensive smile makeover treatment! The first step is a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Jennifer Perkins in our Huntsville, AL dental office. She’ll discuss your smile goals with you and complete an evaluation using:
- Digital X-rays
- Measurements of your teeth and mouth, if needed
She’ll carefully explain all of your dental options and help design a dental treatment plan that will obtain your desired results in the most cost-effective way. She’ll even create a wax model to give you a good idea of what your new smile will look like!
To schedule a smile makeover treatment Huntsville, AL area consultation, call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002.
Smile Makeover Services Will Get You Grinning Again
You can combine multiple cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry services as part of your smile makeover treatment. Among them:
- Dental crowns cover your entire tooth, concealing flaws such as breaks, cracks, and discoloration.
- Dental bridges replace a single tooth or multiple adjacent teeth.
- Teeth whitening treatments give you a whiter, brighter smile.
- Orthodontics give you a straighter smile – and our options don’t contain metal!
- Tooth bonding repairs a variety of minor imperfections in minutes.
- Dental veneers are attached to the front surface of teeth, covering defects such as chips, cracks, and stains.
- Teeth contouring treatments make shorter teeth look longer or correct slightly crooked teeth.
We can even make your gums part of your smile makeover with gum reshaping or gum recession treatment! Ask Dr. Jennifer Perkins about Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique for a comfortable alternative to gum grafts.
If you’d like to beautify the face surrounding your smile, we can also treat you with Botox® or Juvéderm®. FDA-approved Botox® will soften your expression lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful look. And Juvéderm® smoothes “parentheses” wrinkles and lines around your nose and mouth.
Dr. Jennifer Perkins graduated her DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She is also a member of many professional organization such as American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Society, Huntsville-Madison County Dental Society, Eighth District Dental Society. After 22 years of practicing dentistry, she’s still excited to help patients restore their oral function and give their “dream smile”.