Tooth bonding is one of the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer in our Huntsville, AL dental office. Though the dental treatment from Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS isn’t right for every situation, it can be used to correct a wide variety of flaws, including:
- Minor cracks
- Spaces between teeth
- Worn-down teeth
To find out if you’re a candidate for dental bonding, call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002.
Enjoy the Benefits of Tooth Bonding
Compared to other cosmetic dentistry procedures, tooth bonding is:
- Fast. We can usually complete a dental bonding treatment in a single visit to our office.
- Noninvasive. While we’ll roughen the surface of your teeth to prepare them for application of the tooth-colored resin material, we won’t have to remove any enamel.
- Comfortable. You likely won’t even require anesthesia for your dental bonding procedure.
- Reversible. Because such minimal modification of your teeth is required, we can reverse tooth bonding more easily than most other cosmetic dentistry treatment.
While tooth bonding can be an alternative to a dental crown or dental veneers, it is not as durable as either of those two treatments. A consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Jennifer Perkins, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, is the best way to determine which cosmetic dental treatment is right for your smile.
Dental bonding can be the right choice:
- When only small cosmetic improvements are needed
- In areas with low bite pressure, such as front teeth
Keeping You Comfortable
Dental bonding is a fast and easy procedure, and most people don’t even require anesthesia. Still, to make your appointment with us a pleasure, we’ll offer you:
- TVs, so you can catch up on your viewing while we work
- Blankets and pillows, so you can relax
- Complimentary beverages
Dr. Jennifer Perkins obtained her DDS from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She is also a member of many professional organizations such as the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Society, Huntsville-Madison County Dental Society, and Eighth District Dental Society. After 22 years of practicing dentistry, she’s still excited to help patients restore their oral function and give them their dream smile.
To find out more about dental bonding, call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002. Or use our online form to schedule your tooth bonding Huntsville, AL area appointment at our Huntsville, AL dental office.