At Jennifer Perkins, DDS, we treat everyone like friends, from toddlers to senior citizens! Many of us are parents ourselves, so we know how to handle younger patients. Because of this, we serve some multigenerational families in our Huntsville, AL dentist office.
We’d love to add your family to our list of valued patients! To make appointments for your entire crew, call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002.
We Offer Age-Appropriate Dental Care
Part of our office philosophy of offering dentistry designed around you is providing age-appropriate dental care. So, for example, dental exams and dental cleanings for your younger family members include preventive care, such as:
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent tooth decay
- Demonstrations on proper tooth brushing and flossing techniques
As you get older, the type of preventive care changes, and we focus more on screenings for conditions like gum disease and oral cancer.
Our dental services for every stage of your life are:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings and dental exams
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening and orthodontics
- Restorative dentistry, including dental crowns and dental bridges
- Dental implants
- Oral surgery, including wisdom tooth removal
We Put All Ages at Ease
To keep everyone in your family happy during their dental treatment, we use advanced dental technology like digital X-rays. We’ll get a clearer view of your mouth than with traditional X-rays, and we don’t have to wait for film to develop. And there is less radiation, so it’s healthier for your whole family!
In addition to technology, we offer you some old-fashioned comforts like:
- Complimentary beverages
- TV to entertain you during your dental procedures
- Soft blankets and pillows
- Dental sedation, if you need it