If you’ve got missing teeth, chances are you avoid smiling. Fortunately, full-mouth reconstruction Huntsville, AL area from Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS, can help you bring back that smile that you hide In addition to making you self-conscious, missing teeth affect your physical health in a number of ways too:
- Causing bone loss over time, weakening your jawbone and creating a “sunken” look
- Making it hard to eat foods, especially healthy ones like fruits and vegetables
If missing teeth have stolen your smile and you want to get it back, call Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002. We offer plenty of full-mouth reconstruction options Huntsville, AL area dental office, including dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures!
Working With an Experienced Dentist
Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS has done numerous full-mouth reconstruction in her 20-plus years as a dentist. She’ll assess your condition using high-tech tools like digital X-rays and discuss all of your possible choices.
Thanks to her background as a former high school science teacher, Dr. Perkins is great at explaining things and answering questions. She considers you a partner as well as a patient!
Among the factors to consider while developing your full-mouth reconstruction treatment plan:
- How many teeth are missing
- Condition of any remaining teeth
- Your overall health
- Your lifestyle
- Your budget
Our Tooth Replacement Options
You’ve got lots of choices for replacing missing teeth, one of which will be right for your smile. You may even decide to combine several dental restorations. For example, dental implants can be used to support dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
Your choices include:
- Dental implants. When combined with a dental restoration such as dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures, dental implants look, feel, and function like your own teeth.
- Dentures. You can get full dentures to replace an entire mouthful of teeth or partial dentures to replace several missing teeth.
- Dental crowns. When supported by a dental implant, a dental crown can replace a single missing tooth. We can also use crowns to repair any damaged teeth.
- Dental bridges. You can replace a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth with a dental bridge.
Dr. Jennifer Perkins obtained her DDS from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She is also a member of many professional organizations such as the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Society, Huntsville-Madison County Dental Society, and Eighth District Dental Society. After 22 years of practicing dentistry, she’s still excited to help patients restore their oral function and give them their dream smile.
For a full-mouth reconstruction Huntsville, AL area consultation, call Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002. Or use our handy online form to make an appointment at our Huntsville, AL dental office.