If you’re in pain, you need relief fast!Jenny Perkins DDS on patients who are in pain Read Transcript
Your tooth hurts? What do you do? Well, you've got to get it looked at as soon as possible. What we do in our office, you call, you have a toothache, we're gonna see you that day. We're gonna see you, hopefully on your schedule, but we will get you in the same day you call to find out what is the problem, and we're going to get some type of relief for you. Pain in a tooth can be many different things, so the most important thing to do is call and get Gina to get you in right away, so that we can take care of you in a timely manner.
Dental emergencies often occur outside normal business hours, so Dr. Jennifer Perkins is on call 24/7. We monitor our after-hours number for emergency calls and will do our best to get you into our Huntsville, AL dentist office for same-day treatment.
With more than 20 years as a dentist, Dr. Perkins is a pro at relieving pain and dealing with dental emergencies.
If you are in dental distress, don’t suffer! Call Jennifer Perkins, DDS at 256-801-0002.
Dental Treatments to Get You Out of Pain
No matter why you are suffering, we have a dental procedure that can relieve your pain. Among the treatments we offer that can help:
- Tooth fillings to fix painful cavities and prevent decay from causing further dental damage.
- Dental crowns to repair and restore broken, cracked, or severely decayed teeth.
- Gentle tooth extraction when a tooth is beyond repair. If we do remove a tooth, you have the option of multiple tooth replacement options, including dental implants and dental bridges.
Pain can understandably cause you to experience dental anxiety. Fortunately, our compassionate team can soothe your nerves. You might benefit from dental sedation, so ask if this is an option during your next procedure.
Here’s How to Relieve a Toothache at Home
If you have a toothache, we can probably see you for same-day emergency dentistry. In the meantime, here are some things you can do at home.
- Apply an ice pack to numb the painful area
- Gargle with salt water, which helps draw out infection
- Use an over-the-counter pain reliever such as ibuprofen