If you’ve got a cavity, you might be in pain. And because of tooth decay’s destructive nature, you could even end up losing that tooth. In our Huntsville, AL dental office, Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS got lots of different ways to stop decay and save teeth. One of the most useful is tooth fillings Huntsville, AL area. Compared to more extensive dental restorations, tooth-colored fillings involve:
- Less cost. Fillings are one of the least expensive dental restorations.
- Less time. We can place a tooth-colored fillings in a single day, usually the same day we find a cavity.
- Less hassle. We won’t need to take impressions of your teeth or send out any work to an outside lab.
- Less impact on your teeth. Removing decay to place a tooth filling typically requires only minor alteration of teeth.
If you think you may have a cavity, call Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS Huntsville, AL at 256-801-0002. If we find dental decay during your dental exam, we’ll remove it and place a metal-free tooth fillings to protect your smile from further damage. We’ll use local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing!
We Use Metal-Free Tooth Fillings
We exclusively use fillings made of tooth-colored composite. Compared to metal fillings, composite tooth-colored fillings are:
- Natural looking. We’ll closely match your fillings to the color of your own teeth, so they’ll blend in seamlessly when you smile.
- Easier on your teeth. Composite tooth fillings typically require less extensive alteration of your teeth than metal fillings.
- Provide better support. Unlike metal fillings, composite tooth-colored fillings actually bond to your teeth. So they provide more support for your tooth structure.
Stay Comfortable During Your Tooth-colored Fillings Procedure
Our caring staff will keep you comfortable during your procedure. Our Huntsville, AL dental office amenities include:
- TVs, so you can catch up on your viewing while we work
- Soft blankets and pillows
- Dental sedation, if you need it
Dr. Jennifer Perkins graduated her DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She is also a member of many professional organization such as American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Society, Huntsville-Madison County Dental Society, Eighth District Dental Society. After 22 years of practicing dentistry, she’s still excited to help patients restore their oral function and give their “dream smile “.
Think you might need a tooth-colored fillings? Call Dr. Jennifer Perkins, DDS Huntsville, AL dental office at 256-801-0002. Or use our online form to request your tooth fillings Huntsville, AL area appointment at our Huntsville, AL dental office.